Wednesday, June 27, 2012

44 & 45- Rest and.......uh

0 miles- rest in Lander
76 miles- Lander to DuBois
Yesterday we took a zero in Lander. We stocked up on groceries, I got my bike shop loitering quota for the month and we ate our way through the town.
This morning we got up before the sun to beat the wind. We had completed 40 miles before the head winds started. I love Wyoming, not sure it loves me though. Staying the night at the KOA. It was expensive but really the only option short of bumming it under a bridge. At least we got to swim, shower, and were treated to dinner from the couple camping in the next spot over.
Wish I had more energy to type buut. I'm sleepy so blahhhh!


2 comments:

  1. Oh so close to the Grand Tetons. Hope you get to Jackson Hole. If so, stop by the Siverdollar Bar. You will like I promise.

    ReplyDelete