Sunday, June 10, 2012

28- Great day for sailing.

Eureka to Newton
75 miles

It was a great day for sailing, kites, and wind farms. Luckily its always a great day for bike touring.

Today I saw beautiful ranches, a bunch of cows, a sweeet modle A, and some motorcycles.

For 17 sweet sweet miles I had the tail wind of my life.
15mph winds gusting up to 25mph ohh yeah. It was so much fun. I felt like I was on a spaceship, and uhh I'm not sure what to do with my hands.

When the wind was not at my back, it was doing its best to blow me off the road.

Wind wind wind windy wind

Tonight we are staying at a hotel since its going to storm here tonight.

T.




2 comments:

  1. T, Thanks for updates, makes my planning easier. B Potts

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't remember which hotel this was.

    ReplyDelete