Monday, June 4, 2012

21 & 22- Rest & the Ozarks

Sunday was a much needed day of rest. I slept in, well tried to despite the ACA guys getting ready at 5:30. After they left it quieted down and I got back to sleep. Abi and I went to Mass at the St. Joseph Catholic Church in Farmington.

It was nice to have Abi to explain the service. Its much different than what I grew up in, but very beautiful.

Afterwords we hit up the Bauhaus, a coffee shop in town. We sat and sipped our coffee and tea and talked about  the service and played a game of "do you remember."  Lots of good memories already.

I can't believe how fast this trip is going by.

The three brits showed up to Ed's Place as we were walking back from the coffee shop. We showed them around and got dinner with them. They are a blast to hang out with. I'm learning alot of things that they say I should forget the moment I hear it.

I got my bike cleaned, and checked over on Sunday. It got a clean bill of health and is looking better than ever.

I woke up early this morning and got sunscreened up and ate a half a box of mini wheats. Yummm

Today we rode just over 60 miles from Farmington to Elington. We are getting into the Ozark Mountains. Lots of ups and downs. I personaly love the climb, descend, climb, dedcend. Abi on the other hand, wasn't so happy with the terrain. She still crushed it.

I saved turtle #8 and 9 today. Both very risky rescues but everyone made it out safe. There were alot of other not so lucky turtles however. Very sad.

We hit up Spoonies for dinner. Miles had a shake, a 1/2 pound burger, another shake, then a cheesecake sunday. My hero!

We are camping beside the baseball field at the city park. There is a t ball game going on, we are waiting on it to clear out and for them to turn off the lights so we can go to bed.

Lots more ups and down tomorrow. I can't wait.

Looooove T.

Oh yeah there were 8 dogs today. I just yell and they stop chasing.





No comments:

Post a Comment