Thursday, July 19, 2012

65- Sisters

65 miles from ochoco park to McKenzie Pass (Lava Creek campground)

Twas a beautiful climb up to the pass. The campground we stayed at was at the trail head to the PCT. As some of you may know, Dan P. is thu hiking the pct. We only missed seeing each other by a few days.

I wrote dan a message beside the trail with broken limbs, we shall see if he notices it.

The campground was beautiful, right beside a lake... Mosquitos liked the location too. I have over 25 fresh bites... All on the back of my knees. I must have sweated off the bug spray on my little hike. Itchy itchy

Th


2 comments:

  1. Nice sunglasses :-)
    - Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i remember ochoco park now! memory returnz. coolio. and this night. i dont even remember why, but it was tense.

    ReplyDelete