Monday, July 16, 2012

64- I was thinking...

81 miles- Dayville to Ockicho Park

Today was a quiet day for me. With the trip drawing to a end I find myself thinking about home and the things im looking forward to.

The list goes as follows-
Seeing my family
My pup
My friends
Work
Mountain biking
The river
Applying the things I have learned to the "real world"

Though with these thoughts comes the list of things I am going to miss.

New adventures everyday.
Meeting new people
Being rediculous with Abi on the daily
Having new things to take pictures of,
And just about everything about bike touring.

Oregon is beautiful, the road was oh so smooth today, and we had a nice rain shower on the climb.
T.


2 comments:

  1. I am really forward to your homecoming and Dutch is too:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, why can't i remember any of these places we camped. this is the place we couldn't pronounce though. i can't remember. but dude we were pulling 80 mile days like it was nobody's business. touring pros.

    ReplyDelete