Sunday, July 8, 2012

56- Idaho!

60 miles from Missoula to Powell

Todays ride was the bomb. We had a wonderful tail wind that pushed us up Lolo pass. The downhill was so fun, we coasted right to the campground. Camping tonight by the Lolo River. We took a dip as soon as we got there, it was very cold but felt burrfect after a hot day on the bike.

We made the walk to the lodge up the road for dinner and wifi. Ommnom and hello!

Big thanks to John for chasing me down this morning to give me my phone charger and to Sandy who packed pb&js for lunch. Yall rock.

Idaho is beautiful! Annd our servers name was Jethro. Good start ID.

T




1 comment:

  1. JETHROOOO.
    What's up with this Huckleberry obsession? "well have you had huckleberry?" No, what's it like? "Well, it's not disgusting, I'll tell you that much. In fact, it's the opposite. It's quite good"
    That piece of dialogue does not get old as many times as I repeat it to myself. Jethrolove.

    ReplyDelete