Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 5- lions and tigers and bears.... Wait no thats a cow

I just uploaded all my photos to facebook so checky checky.
Today's highlights include.
Michaels b day
Rolling hills and beautiful streams
A bunch of railroad crossings
Good food
Michael mistaking a cow for a bear
A sweet antique store
And lost blog posts. I have lost three now!! I am just going to start doing this simple like. So check out my photos, enjoy and ride your bike. If you don't have a bike go for a walk. If you don't like walking buy a bike. Simple
Love Thomas!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the rest of your trip. I forgot to give you a link to my blog before we left Mineral: bikeabout-aj.blogspot.com. I'm not much of a photographer or writer (of course I suspect Shakespeare would struggle too if he were pecking away on a smartphone), but maybe you'll find a sneak peak of coming attractions to be useful.

    ReplyDelete