Monday, May 28, 2012

15 - I love Mondays

Mondays are the best.
Today I got a new time zone, two sun burnt hands, and a sweeet cow boy hat from the side of the road. Also I saved turtle #5 of the trip.
We have set up camp at the Rough River State Park for the night. I showered and did a load of laundry. Oh so fresh!
Right now I'm sitting in the nice air conditioned lodge at the golf course just up the road. I'm stealing wifi and enjoying this ultra plush chair.
I don't remember how far we rode and the maps are back at the camp site.. Soo I will get back to you on that one.
It was a phenomenal radio day, I had the same station coming in loud and clear for a good two hours. I now have Mambo #5 stuck in my head though... Maybe it wasn't so good after all.  We ate at a all you can eat Buffet for Supper   ...   I love Mondays!!
looooooooooove T!!!!

1 comment: