Sunday, May 19, 2013

1 year later

1 year later

I am now running a little bike shop right off the  (transam) route in Draper Virginia.  The Junction at the Draper Mercantile, hadn't opened when Abi, Micheal and I rolled through my hometown of Pulaski County.  

It was through a cyclist touring the U.S. by bike named Moon that I became aware of the Junction much later. Though he got a late, start his determination was clear.  I rode with him one sunny October day to Draper where I poked my head into the doors of the Junction.  The rest has worked out magically. 

I have been able to help out a number of wonderful folks on the trail already and am loving every minute of it.  Well maybe there are a few minutes that I wish I was out there.... but then I realize I am exactly where I need to be.  Helping visiting cyclists in the mountains I'm proud to call home. 

The TranSlam opened my eyes to the impact that a simple-simple-simple act of kindness could do for the heart.
   

LOVE T!





No comments:

Post a Comment